Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Backland 65 UL Ski
When we want to go fast, we want stiffness, control, and power. The Backland 65 is built to charge downhill, and soar up mountains, too, with its ultralight construction that scales in as the lightest ski in Atomic’s lineup. Carbon inlays elevate stiffness without adding weight, and a cut-out notice on the tip makes fixing skins a breeze.
- Ultra-light touring skis for those who want to go fast
- Scales in as Atomic’s lightest ski in the brand’s lineup
- Ultra Light wood core blends Poplar and Caruba for low weight
- Carbon fiber matrix adds strength across ski without weight
- HRZN Tech Tip blasts through chunder and skied-out crud
- Duracap sidewalls boost durability, hold up to abuse
- All-mountain rocker provides camber under foot for stability
- Early rise nose keeps you floating when snow gets deep
- Cut-out notch in top makes fixing skins a cinch
- Item #ATOK1AG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.