Select a size:
Why We Like The Backland 107 Ski
The Atomic Men's Backland 107 Alpine Touring Ski is a great choice for skiers like us who enjoy getting out into the backcountry on deep days and also want a ski that can rip on days spent in the resort. Weighing in at under seven pounds per pair, this set of sticks certainly doesn't hold us back on pre-dawn ascents or long weekend tours, but their lightweight nature doesn't take too much performance out of our hard-earned descents. A generous 107 millimeter waist keeps our tips afloat in powder, and the rockered tip and tail ensure the ski stays playful and easy to maneuver in bottomless snow and groomers alike.
- Touring ski is light on the uphill and aggressive on the down
- 107mm waist floats in powder and is dependable on firm snow
- Rockered tip and tail add a nimble playfulness
- Camber underfoot holds and edge on firmer snow
- Lightweight wood core won't hold you back on the ascents
- Full-length carbon insert provides stability and edge control
- Full sidewalls deliver torsional stability and precision
- Item #ATOK1EH
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.