Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Backland 107 Ski
The Atomic Women's Backland 107 Alpine Touring Ski is a great choice for skiers who enjoy getting out into the backcountry on deep days and also want a ski that can rip on days spent in the resort. Weighing in at under seven pounds per pair, this set of sticks certainly won't hold you back on pre-dawn ascents or long weekend tours, but their lightweight nature doesn’t take one bit of performance out of your hard-earned descents. A generous 107mm waist will keep your tips afloat in powder, and the rockered tip and tail ensure the ski stays playful and easy to maneuver in bottomless snow and groomers alike. And, Atomic's HRZN Tech in the tip boasts 10% more surface area for extra float and a surfy feel without compromising the ski's lightweight nature.
- Backcountry ski feels light on the uphill and aggressive on the down
- 107mm waist floats in powder and is dependable on firm snow
- Rockered tip and tail add a nimble playfulness
- 10% more surface area tips for more float without adding weight
- Lightweight wood core won't hold you back on the ascents
- Full-length carbon insert provides stability and edge control
- Full sidewalls deliver torsional stability and precision through turns
- Item #ATOK1EM
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.