Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Backland 100 Ski
Atomic's Backland series of backcountry skis balances uphill-friendly lightness with downhill-friendly rowdiness, and the Backland 100 Ski is the most versatile option for those wanting one ski to ride firmer and softer snow with equal prowess. The Backland's built out of an ultralight wood core with a carbon backbone inserted for greater stiffness without much weight. Atomic shaped it with rocker in the tip and tail for a playful performance in powder, and there's plenty of camber underfoot to initiate solid edge-to-edge when we're cruising down firmer snow. Full sidewalls enhance torsional stiffness and add easy-to-tune longevity for many seasons to come.
- Versatile ski that thrives from skin track to firm pack
- 100mm waist is versatile to perform in soft and firm snow equally
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and maneuverability
- Camber underfoot adds powerful edge control and response
- Carbon backbone on core boosts pop and stability
- Beech and poplar woods combine for a lightweight and durable core
- Sintered bases effortlessly skip across long cat tracks
- Item #ATOK1EG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.