Why We Like The Helium Trail Snowshoe
When our backyard trails are buried under a powder dump, we strap on the Helium Trail for trekking without the postholing. With side rails and forefoot-aligned tangs, this snowshoe gives us lateral stability and superior grip for surefooted steps through every mile.
- Lightweight snowshoe for trekking powdery frontcountry trails
- Composite frame and deck provide lightweight performance
- Steel crampon increases durability and delivers reliable grip
- Crampon ribbing sheds snow efficiently
- Rotating binding is easy to tighten and loosen for quick in-out
- Flexible forefoot webbing and rugged heel strap give a secure fit
- Heel risers assist on trekking up steep terrain
- Item #ATLH11L
- Frame Material
- Deck Material
- Helium (composite)
- Crampon Material
- 23in, 26in, 30in
- Wrapp Trail
- Heel Risers
- Side Rails
- Recommended User Weight
- [23in] 80 - 160lb, [26in] 150 - 220lb, [30in] 200 - 270lb
- Claimed Weight
- [26in] 3lb 9oz
1 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 28, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These aren't inexpensive; they're cheap. The heel bindings come undone almost immediately. There's no true buckle. There's a tiny little tongue that's virtually impossible to get into the holes of the binding, and the strap falls right out of the clip. I was so excited to try snowshoeing, and now I'll probably never do it again.
January 16, 2023
Are the bindings secure?
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I've been looking for an affordable pair of snowshoes that I would use occasionally. Need the bindings to be very secure, as my knees won't tolerate much slippage or sideways sliding on an angle. Once these are delivered and tried out (wondering why reviews are asked for on the ordering page), I'll add to my review. Thanks!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help