Select style & size:Select options
For technical hikes of all shapes and sizes.
When it comes to tackling technical, mountainous terrain, look no further than the Atlas Montane Snowshoe to provide unprecedented float, traction, and a flexible feel—all day long. The Nytex decking is lightweight, durable, and pliable which makes maneuvering tough terrain relatively easily, while the incredibly comfortable Wrapp Swift binding provides a pressure-free, personalized fit. The All-Trac toe crampon ensures ample traction in all directions, so you're guaranteed a more confident stride. Additionally, the durable V-shaped frame provides a more natural gait, which lends a more enjoyable hiking experience. The heel lift bar allows you to make short work of steep, icy, and uneven terrain, and takes discourages foot and calf fatigue. Not to mention, the traverse trac rails run parallel to the snowshoe frame for firm footing on side hill features.
- A durable, lightweight snowshoe for tackling technical terrain
- Flexible Nytex decking maneuvers tough aspects easily
- Wrapp Swift binding offers a pressure-free fit
- All-Trac toe crampon provides ample traction
- V-shaped frame provides a natural, comfortable gait
- Heel lift bar takes pressure off your calf muscles
- Item #ATL001L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
We bought this as a gift for my brother in law and here's what he has to say about them: "The snowshoes are pretty amazing. They work well in deep snow and appear to be really sturdy. Also, great color!"
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought a pair of these in November 2016 and have used them several times on trails all across Utah this winter. They have been amazing. These snowshoes are very durable and are holding up very well for how much I have used them and the intensity of the trails I've gone on. The crampons have good grab and the shoes themselves are quite comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Can't go wrong with these.