Select style & size:Select options
Push your winter hikes to new heights.
The Atlas Elektra Serrate Snowshoe represents the pinnacle of Atlas' Peak Series of backcountry snowshoes, meant for trekking across steep, demanding terrain. This women's-specific snowshoe features a tapered tail that accommodates a woman's natural gait. Its 7075 aluminum frame retains maximum strength, with a lightweight feel underfoot for uphill efficiency in the backcountry.
Snugly wrapping your foot with a micro-adjustable fit, the Wrapp Pro binding delivers hours of continuous comfort, with silicone straps and low-friction buckles for easy on and off. For steep grades, the Heel Lift bar alleviates tired calf muscles when you're walking uphill for hours. Atlas' Spring-Loaded Suspension provides optimal articulation and maneuverability on strenuous hikes, while digging the bottom crampon deeper into crusty snow for sure-footed grip.
- High-performance snowshoe for backcountry treks
- Tapered tail accommodates woman's natural gait
- 7075 aluminum frame for high strength-to-weight
- Spring-Loaded suspension for articulation and maneuverability
- Wrapp Pro binidng with silicone straps and low-friction buckles
- Zodiac Toe Crampon of stainless steel for high strength
- Heel Lift Bar alleviates tired calf muscles on uphills
- Item #ATL001G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used these in all weather types and they hold up amazingly. The crampons do not hurt my feet at all and I've done some long 2+ hour hikes with them. If you're looking for some snowshoes for extremely deep snow/powder order the size up - I found these to be light and easy to pull my foot out of deep snow but they did not hold me up on top of the fresh powder very well. Granted, it was about 3feet of fresh powder... Other than that they've done well in every situation I've put them through! Easy to put on and adjust and fit to all of my boot sizes.