Select style & size:Select options
Elektra Montane Snowshoe
When it comes to tackling mountainous terrain and deep snow, look no further than the Atlas Elektra Montane Snowshoe. The Wrapp Swift Binding, padded with warm EVA, blends technical fit with comfort and ease of use so you can get on the trails quickly and in comfort. Its lightweight and durable Nytex decking keeps the shoe quiet through the snow while its Spring-Loaded Suspension system allows for easy maneuvering through tough terrain and natural movement side to side. An aggressive All-Trac toe crampon plus Traverse Trac Rails provides traction in all directions for confident hiking, even on sidehill terrain. Finally, A heel lift bar allows you to make short work of steep, icy, and uneven terrain by easing foot and calf fatigue.
- Lightweight snowshoe for tackling variable mountainous terrain
- Nytex decking provides lightweight durability for quiet hiking
- Padded Wrapp Swift Binding supports foot and is easy to adjust
- All-Trac Toe Crampon provides traction for confident walking
- Traverse Trac Rails deliver solid footing on sidehill terrain
- Spring-Loaded Suspension for easy maneuvering on uneven surfaces
- Heel Lift Bar helps to ease fatigue in calf muscles on ascents
- Elektra design shaped to accommodate narrow feet and gaits
- Item #ATL001P
- Q & A
This was my first pair of snowshoes and they are awesome. Easy to put on and off, do very well on hills and rougher terrain, and are very inviting and comfortable for someone who hasn't snowshoed before. The spikes on the bottom give you the grip that you need, but aren't too long that you're getting stuck any where.