Select style & size:Select options
Leave the snow-trodden trails and explore the unexplored with snowshoes underfoot and the Atlas 2-Piece Lockjaw Pole at each hand. The lightweight alloy shaft adjusts to ensure the correct length on any steepness, and it's very compact to fit inside your backpack. The Lockjaw locking mechanism stays secure and refuses to slip when you're weighing on the pole. Atlas included trekking-specific baskets and tips, and men-specific grips and straps.
- Adjustable alloy shaft
- Lockjaw locking mechanism
- Men-specific grip and strap
- Trekking basket
- Steel tip
- Item #ATL000X
- Q & A
Great for the price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use these pole for skiing and i got it because most ski poles with the same features for skiing are usually twice the price.
- I like this style of handles because of the trigger grip shape and the directional style on the top of the grip that makes it easier to traverse and generally get around. .
- These poles are heavier then other poles i have used, but some people including me like heavier ski poles because they feel sturdier then thin light poles.
- The baskets do catch on trees and branches, which can be frustrating when i'm going quickly.
- The locks on the pole length adjustment snap in and feel like they are locked tight but i have had some issues with them not keeping the pole locked at length and the poles can become super short unexpectedly, which is both frustrating and pretty funny at the same time.
Overall, for the features and quality of this pole, these are cheap and easy substitute for more expensive and more technical alternative. If you just want that custom length without a custom price these are a great deal.