Select your style & size:Select options
Strength with a wood-like flex and feel.
Look to the AT Paddles AT2 Flexi Carbon Bent Shaft Paddle to quench your thirst for paddle that gives you the natural feel of wood with the power and durability of carbon. Thanks to the shaft's unique carbon and fiberglass braided construction, the Flexi is able to simulate the soft feel and natural flex of a wooden shaft while you work on your whitewater freestyle skills.
- Shaft features carbon and fiberglass braided construction that mimics the soft feel and natural flex of a wooden shaft and reduces stress to your joints (the Flexi is AT Paddles' most flexible paddle within the F-Core Series)
- Blades consists of a smooth, streamlined urethane core that adds more energy in your stokes and braces, minimizes flutter, and lets you paddle longer without tiring
- Dynell trim on blade edges won't wear down over time
- Shaft design bends on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for less strain while you paddle
- Full Control Grip (FCG) design matches the contours of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue
- Item #ATP0017
- Q & A
I love this paddle, it has a great feel, it's perfectly balanced and it inspires trust. Whitewater kayaking can be terrifying, I only want equipment that I trust my life with, the AT Bent Shaft carbon paddle is what I trust.
I did break this paddle (to be fair I think any paddle would have snapped in this situation), I sent an email off to AT, they gave me an RMA, repaired it and sent it right back, you can't ask for better customer service.