Select style & size:Select options
Sun Line VT Saddle
Proving that entry level doesn't have to be lacking in exceptional comfort and detail, Astute Italia offers their newest Sun Line at a rather attractive price, considering the saddle is made in Italy with exceptional fit and finish. This specific Astute Italia Sun Line VT Saddle offers a slightly rounded shape with a large center channel cut-out, as to relieve pressure when you're pushing yourself at a high cadence.
This saddle is designed for everyday road rides and high-intensity training sessions, coming in at a competitive 240 grams, thanks to its Titan-V rails and carbon-reinforced nylon shell. To alleviate pressure points from cropping up, triple-density memory foam provides a rather plush seating surface, but without excess bulk slowing you down. It's finished with a premium Italian microfiber cover, which is easy to clean and soft to the touch, ensuring you remain comfortable for long hours in the saddle.
- Italian-made road saddle that doesn't break the bank
- Rounded shape with center cut-out for pressure relief
- Titanium rails and carbon-reinforced shell reduce weight
- Triple-density memory foam alleviates pressure points
- Italian microfiber cover for soft comfort and durability
- Made in Italy with exceptional fit and finish
- Item #ASU000D
- 80% titanium, 20% vanadium
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Italian microfiber
- Seat Length
- 260 mm
- Seat Width
- 145 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 240 g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?