Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Innovative is an understatement.
Astute Italia handcrafts some of the most high-tech, innovative saddles on the market in Italy, continuing the heritage of Venetian saddle makers that came before them. Solidifying this commitment to premium quality and innovative design, the Astute Italia Sky Line 3.0 VT Saddle features a twin shell that reduces fatiguing vibration before it's transferred to your body. This means you'll be able to lay down power while training and racing without excessive vibration sapping your output on the road.
Seeing it's part of the VT collection (i.e. "verta" meaning open in Venetian), you'll find a large center channel cut-out that relieves pressure in the pelvic area. It's shaped in a flat outline that's optimized for endurance riding and racing, as well as spirited training and racing. Titanium rails reduce weight while optimizing strength while the Italian microfiber cover keeps the saddle soft to the touch, resistant to inclement weather, and easy to wipe clean after a long ride.
- Innovative saddle with twin shell that reduces vibration
- Twin shell reduces fatiguing vibration for a smoother ride
- Flat outline with center channel cut-out for pressure relief
- Progressive memory foam padding balances support with comfort
- Italian microfiber cover is soft and easy to clean
- Titanium rails reduce weight and provide strength
- Handmade in Italy with exceptional fit and finish
- Item #ASU0008
- 80% titanium, 20% vanadium
- anti-vibration twin shell (inner shell of 15% carbon-reinforced nylon, outer shell of nylon with Soft Touch finish)
- Italian microfiber
- Seat Length
- 275 mm
- Seat Width
- 135 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 220 g (+/- 8%)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
March 27, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Comfortable, strong, light(ish). I've had the saddle for about 4 months and have put some pretty serious time in on it. It has held up great and I would recommend it.