Astute Italia Sky Lite 3.0 VT Saddle
Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight and undeniably smooth.
Sharing much of its architecture with the Sky Line 3.0 by Astute Italia, the Sky Lite 3.0 VT Saddle manages to disperse incoming vibration with its innovative twin shell design. This twin shell design significantly reduces vibration before it's transferred to your body, resulting in a smoother ride without as much fatigue, especially on your lower back. You'll find what separates this version of the Sky Lite 3.0 VT are full carbon seat rails, which drop as much as 35 grams from its overall weight, when compared with a comparable Sky Line 3.0 VT saddle.
Seeing it's part of the VT collection (i.e. "verta" meaning open in Venetian dialect), you'll find a larger center channel cutout that relieves pressure on the pelvic area. It's shaped in a flat outline that's optimized for endurance riding and competitive racing pursuits, as well as spirited training sessions out on the road. Progressive memory foam padding is stiffer in the rear, as to provide a bit more stability and support, becoming a bit softer up front for added comfort and mobility. Astute Italia finishes it with a premium Italian microfiber cover that's both easy to clean and soft to the touch for additional comfort.
- Lightweight saddle that's incredibly smooth to ride
- Full carbon seat rails drop its weight down to 185 grams
- Twin shell reduces fatiguing vibration over broken asphalt
- Flat outline with center channel cutout for pressure relief
- Progressive memory foam padding balances support with comfort
- Italian microfiber cover is soft and easy to clean
- Handmade in Italy with exceptional fit and finish
- Item #ASU000K