Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Saddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Sea Lite VT Saddle
Crafted with an open, U-shaped shell of carbon-reinforced nylon for pressure-relieving support under high stress, the Astute Italia Sea Lite VT Saddle meets the demands of triathletes pushing themselves across long distances. The slightly rounded shape and 138 x 250-millimeter dimensions make it ideal for triathletes, with 3k carbon rails dropping its weight to a very respectable 195 grams for lightweight racing efficiency.
Curbing fatigue from your affecting your training and racing efforts, the Cover Design System Technology places a rubber layer over the shell base to dissipate incoming vibration coming through the seatpost and into the saddle itself. For additional comfort, memory foam padding is divided between two distinctive areas, then coated with an Italian microfiber cover for softness and durability. Moreover, the rear of the saddle has moisture evacuation holes, ensuring the saddle does a great job of dissipating wetness after you leave the water for the bike stage.
- Crafted specifically for the needs of triathletes
- Weighs only 195 grams for lightweight efficiency
- Large center channel cut-out relieves pressure
- Slightly rounded shape caters to triathletes
- Drainage holes rear cover for evacuation of moisture
- 3K carbon rails drop weight and disperse vibration
- Rubber layer over base of shell to absorb vibration
- Handmade in Italy with meticulous fit and finish
- Item #ASU000C
- 3K carbon
- [shell] 15% carbon-reinforced nylon, [bottom shell] nylon TPU
- Italian microfiber
- Seat Length
- 250 mm
- Seat Width
- 138 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 195 g (+/- 8%)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, triathlon
What do you think about this product?