The sole of an amphibian
- An amphibious shoe for hiking, river trips, and exploring canyons
- Prevents toe stubs and battered feet during whitewater swims
- Sticky outsole gives solid traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Drains water while resisting silt from creek crossings river beds
- Item #ASL001K
- Q & A
Astral TR1 Trek
Check out the features for the Astral TR1 Trek. Great, wet or dry!
Uncomfortable seam between materials
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Loved the look and fit of this shoe, except one thing -- the seam between the mesh upper and the toebox interrupts my big toe every time I step, making it uncomfortable to walk. The two materials are so unlike each other, that the threshold between them makes this shoe unwearable.