Select style & size:Select options
It's a star in the water.
An easy choice for all water conditions, the Astral Ringo Personal Floatation Device is crafted from burly fabrics for durability, and rides the line between reliable protection and mobile comfort. Tough Cordura with a touch of stretchy polyester comprises this PFD's construction for abrasion-resistance and a full range of motion, while highly-sustainable organic Kapok keeps you bouyant, comfortable, and eco-conscious. The 3/4-zip closure stays out of the way and makes for easy on and off, while size-adjustable straps ensure a precise and comfortable fit for every individual. Plus, an easy access front buckled pocket keeps your knife or strobe close at hand.
- Conforming, full-coverage PFD for whitewater and touring use
- Tri-panel front employs burly fabrics for durability
- Stretchy design enables a free range of motion
- Sustainable buoyant plant fibers reduce environmental impact
- Adjustable straps cinch down the right fit
- Front pocket stashes mid-paddle essentials
- Item #ASL002A
- Q & A
The Astral Ringo - Great for Guys!
Check out the details on Astral's Ringo PFD. With designs taken from our best selling women's jacket, the Layla, Ringo offers the guy a great fit and amazing comfort in this PFD. Enjoy -
Hello would the Astral Ringo in a m/l black be available to try on/purchase at the SLC warehouse?