Select Style & Size
Rassler 2.0 Water Shoe
Designed with whitewater enthusiasts in mind, the Astral Buoyancy Rassler Water Shoe is built to handle the roughest trails and bushwhacks in pursuit of the best creeks and drops out there. With a high friction rubber sole, the Rassler will wrestle with the slickest surfaces to keep you on your feet and will still bite in when you're carrying your boat up dry granite boulders alongside the creek. Drainage ports in the midsole drain water quickly, while TPU reinforcements at the toe and heel keep the shoes intact when dealing with rough terrain.
- A water ready shoe for adventures spent on the river
- Hydrophobic suede withstands water when slipping a foot in the drink
- G.ss rubber sole provides sticky traction on slick rocks
- EVA midsole gives a smooth ride when bushwacking through overgrowth
- Drainage ports and mesh upper drains water during the hike out
- Item #ASL002F
- Upper Material
- quick-dry canvas, synthetic mesh
- G.ss rubber
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Whether hiking to that hidden fishing spot, bushwhacking along the rivers edge, or playing in slot canyons - this shoe can do it all. I've yet to find an application this shoe wouldn't perform in.