Select a size:
Why We Like The Loyak Water Shoe
The Astral Loyak Water Shoe provides the right mix of grip, flexibility, and durability we need when guiding raft trips or kayaking technical rivers. The stitched Cordura upper is highly abrasion-resistant for durability, yet also breathable and quick-drying. The upper is also attached directly to the rubber outsole for a low-profile fit and enhanced feel underfoot. G.15 SS rubber helps you maintain your footing on slippery river beds and slick rocks, and flex grooves allow your foot to flex naturally.
- Water shoe made for kayaking and rafting trips
- Stitched Cordura upper is breathable, quick-drying, and durable
- Drainage holes assist with the shoe's quick-drying comfort
- G.15 SS rubber sole offers water-specific traction
- Item #ASL000Q
- Upper Material
- Cordura nylon, [tongue, vamp] Airmesh (2.5mm)
- Flex-Grip G.15 SS high-friction rubber (3.5 mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 6.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
4.5 based on 21 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.