Why We Like The Loyak Shoe
This casual and fun water shoe has us stomping around in the lake or wading our kayak through the brush with confidence. Quick-dry material has us wearing this for long paddling day trips where we’ll be wading or portaging a few times. The strong rubber outsole sticks to the ground in murky waters and keeps our feet protected from sharp rocks or other water hazards.
- A premium water shoe built for young paddlers
- Canvas and Airmesh upper is water-resistant and breathes well
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and absorbs impact
- Flex-Grip sole with G.15 adds traction on slippery surfaces
- Drainage holes help get rid of excess water
- Item #ASLT014
- Upper Material
- hydrophobic canvas, Airmesh
- Flex-Grip with G.15 rubber
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 23, 2020
My Daughter Loves her Loyaks!!!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- Youth 4
- 4` 7"
- 60 lbs
Bought these Loyaks for my daughter a few months ago. She is 9 years old and wears them to school and on our outdoor adventures. They work great for both everyday casual use and playing outside. We do a lot of canoeing and they are especially awesome in the water. The grip is insane. One cool feature is the insole is removable so we take that out, and throw them in the washing machine when they get dirty and BAM - good as new!
April 23, 2020
Astral Youth Loyak - by Charlie
Great summer classic with the ability to go anywhere and do anything, then rinse and repeat!