Select style & size:Select options
Limited Edition Green Jacket
The Astral Limited Edition Green Jacket is the top choice for expedition paddlers and river guides. This innovative rescue vest oozes toughness and utilitarian purpose with its comfort, safety, and storage space. It is the perfect choice for serious paddlers seeking unmatched performance in a rescue vest. This particular limited edition version was inspired and designed with paddler, rapper, and producer Rush Sturges and graffiti artist and underground rapper Sapient. The design comes for Astral's 10th anniversary and takes it back to their river roots.
The Green Jacket pulls on over your head and then adjusts for size with a two-panel fit system that is designed to eliminate ride-up while allowing maximum mobility. Its durable face fabric holds up under abrasions you'll encounter on the river while its attached, quick release rescue harness rates at 1,200 pounds rescue capacity so you're ready for anything the whitewater throws at you or your paddle partners. Additionally, the Green Jacket boasts plenty of storage space. A large clam shell pocket at the front holds daily necessities while a throw rope pouch holds your rescue gear. Finally, two smaller zippered side pockets ensure you have plenty of space to bring your gear along on your next paddle adventure.
- Comfortable, innovative rescue vest for whitewater, sea, or SUP
- Limited edition design on the front side sets the jacket apart
- Durable face fabric is made to withstand abrasions from the river
- Unique foam techtonic system secures vest comfortably around torso
- Attached rescue harness rates at 1,200 pounds rescue capacity
- Large clamshell pocket and side pockets provide storage for gear
- Throw rope storage pocket keeps rescue equipment easy to grab
- Item #ASL002O