Hemp Loyak Shoe
- Casual sneaker made with a hemp, recycled polyester upper
- Close-cell EVA midsole offers minimal cushioning
- Flex-Grip sole features G.15 rubber in a supremely flexible design
- Item #ASL002I
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- 77% hemp, 23% recycled polyester
- close-cell EVA (7mm)
- Flex-Grip G Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 30, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
These are designed by someone who just saw the Jurassic Park movies and has bird feet on their brain. No arch support. Very flat. Super tight in the widest part of the foot. Not comfortable at all. Would be good for someone with narrow bird feet though.
April 24, 2020
Great do everything shoe
One of my favorite products from Astral, the Hemp Loyak is a more casual approach to the original Loyak. Utilizing industrial hemp for the upper it does take a little bit of time to break in, but since they're not afraid of water getting them a little wet will help with the process. Casual, comfortable and consciously constructed.
October 17, 2019
I'm lazy. Can these be slipped on without untieing/tieing laces?