Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Ceiba Personal Flotation Device
The Ceiba Personal Flotation Device balances being our reliable protection on the water without being overly bulky or stiff. Since the front panels are made with the soft kapok material, this jacket forms to our body as we paddle and offers sturdy buoyancy when fully submerged. If we need to bail on the fly, the easy-to-access knife tab comes in handy.
- Conforming, full-coverage PFD for rafting
- Soft front panels bend with your body as you move
- Nine adjustable straps for custom, secure fit
- Stash pocket with key loop makes access easy
- Bluesign approved material lowers your environmental impact
- Item #ASLT01G
- USCG Approved
- type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- organic kapok, PE
- 1 zippered chest, 2 side zip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
New Bluesign Approved Shell Material
- I've put it through the wringer
With the combination of the all new Bluesign approved shell material, Kapok, and PE foam - this is both one of the most comfortable and the most sustainable PFD in the world. Win-Win.