Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Brewess 2 Water Shoe
When you are on a week-long river trip, it doesn't mean you are in the water the entire time—between pulling out for hikes, lunch, and overnight camp, you spend equal time on land as you do floating. The Astral Brewess 2 Water Shoe is designed for rafting trips and light hiking, and provide a warm-weather alternative to women who prefer closed-toe protection and support compared to sandals. Built with hydrophobic canvas that remains comfortable as it is exposed to water, and breathable mesh to keep your feet ventilated in the summer heat, this shoe is thoughtfully designed for amphibious adventures. Using Astral's Balanced Geometry design, the EVA midsole gives you medium arch support and a leveled heel-to-ball foot bed. The G.15 premium sole is made with a softer rubber that easily contours to varied terrain and provides reliable traction on wet surfaces.
- Water-friendly sneaker for paddle enthusiasts
- Hydrophobic canvas provides rugged material for long-lasting use
- Mesh paneling enhances breathability for a comfortable wear
- Technical EVA midsole provides medium arch and leveled foot bed
- Performance rubber sole gives you excellent traction on wet surfaces
- Water-resistant laces remain light and dry when exposed to water
- Item #ASL001X
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.