Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
Named after Mount Vesuvius, the volcano known for its eruption that buried the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the Astis Vesuvius Mitten approaches winter's adventures with explosive style. Its waterproof, brown leather is accented by stunning hand-stitched beadwork across the wrist and a genuine rabbit fur trim. During the tanning process, the leather was injected with silicone to further enhance its waterproof properties to keep your hands dry and comfortable on storm days on the slopes. Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation keeps your fingers warm on chilly mornings so not only will you hit the slopes in style, but also in comfort.
- Leather mittens with an artistic touch for comfort on the slopes
- Silicone injections in leather during tanning enhance waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro insulation is soft and warm for cold mornings
- Original, hand-stitched beadwork at the cuffs offers artistic touch
- Rabbit fur trim completes aesthetic and is soft against the skin
- Slip on design is comfortable to wear over shells and sweaters
- Each mitten is hand-sewn, may have slight variations in appearance
- Item #ASI004L