A work of beauty that's also fully functional.
- Hand-sewn mittens suitable for skiing and après-skiing
- Soft, strong suede leather shell with colorful, creative beadwork
- Silicon injection enhances overall waterproofing for snowy weather
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft maintains warmth and moisture management
- Item #ASI000M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ski in these gloves ALL winter. It gets super cold in Jackson, and these mittens are great for super cold days. They are surprisingly water resistant on powder days as well! Plus, it's a great way to make sure my friends can find me in the lift lines! I have gotten so many compliments on these mittens. You do have to
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 115lbs
Received the mittens with a big surprise, actually not only myself, but the ladies in my office.
I love the design, the craftsmanship, the color combination and the fit. My most gorgeous gloves ever. Wish to see the matching beanie / shawl on the market soon.
BTW, the photo here is a little bit off - no blue tint.
Best gloves ever!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
I have never received more compliments. Someone on the lift said I looked like I had super powers with those gloves on! Ha! They are extremely well made and waterproof. You don't need a glove liner. The only downside is the sizing. I wear these to snowboard and I use wrist guards, which the small slides over perfectly. I have small hands and the smallest size is a small, however, without the guards, they would be too loose to snowboard in. Astis should make an x-small.