Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
Functional work of art.
Named after Rear Admiral Robert Edwin Peary Sr. who is known for claiming to have reached the North Pole in 1909, the Peary Mitten from Astis was designed to keep your hands warm and cozy through winter adventures. Though you most likely be taking them to the North Pole like their namesake, the Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation will keep your hands toasty warm on ski slopes and wintery strolls. Its waterproof leather construction keeps moisture at bay as you play in the snow and its slip-on style is easy to wear over shells or sweaters.
Each mitten is hand-sewn using natural materials making each pair a unique and authentic work of art. The beading is hand-stitched as well and together with the rabbit fur trim, complete an aesthetic that strikes up conversation no matter where you take it. The fringe detailing on the sides is inspired by Native American outerwear and is designed to help shed moisture on deep powder days. No matter where your winter adventures take you, the Peary will keep you warm, dry, and stylish.
- Artistic, leather mittens for comfortable hands on the slopes
- Leather construction is durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Silicone injections in leather during tanning enhance waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro lining is soft and warm against the skin
- Hand-stitched beadwork on the gauntlet is an original design
- Rabbit fur trim completes aesthetic and is soft to the touch
- Fringe retains Native American functionality to help shed moisture
- Each mitten is hand-sewn, may have slight variations in appearance
- Item #ASI0042