Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Named for an iconic, if not very cold, mountain in Vermont, these gloves provide winter-ready performance along with their unique style. Durability and protection come by way of their suede leather construction, while a performance fleece lining delivers lots of warmth for frosty days on the hill.
- Warm, stylish gloves for cold ski days and adventures around town
- Polartec fleece insulation offers cozy warmth on frosty mornings
- Suede leather is both durable and highly water-resistant
- Fur trim adds comfort and helps keep out cold winds
- Hand-stitched beadwork adds eye-catching style on the slopes
- Item #ASI005L