Select a Size
Select a Color
The Astis McKinley Glove pays tribute to the highest peak in North America, which is the centerpiece of Denali National Park and Preserve. These durable and stylish gloves feature hand-stitched beadwork in the form of an American flag, and they’re made from suede leather. To protect them from slush, snow, and wet conditions, they're injected with waterproof silicon. For increased warmth and comfort, they’re insulated with Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft, and they're hand-sewn in the USA.
- Suede leather
- Hand-stitched beadwork
- Silicon-injected leather waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation
- Slight variations in construction
- Hand-sewn in USA
- Item #ASI001H
- [body] suede leather, hand-stitched beadwork
- silicon-injected leather
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft
- Recommended Use
- casual, work, skiing/snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These were a gift, and she loved them. They are super warm, and comfortable.