Named after the knighted explorer who braved the poles, Sir William "Wally" Herbert, these mitts will fend off arctic chills while keeping your wrists pop out in the lift line. Silicone injected suede leather adds waterproof protection to a unique individual style not seen elsewhere. And Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation holds warmth even when the ride on the chair lift feels like you're trekking through an arctic wasteland. Hand sewn beadwork gives each mitten it's own individual flair, making each one unique in it's own right.
- A leather mitten to withstand the freezing chills of the mountains
- Silicone injected suede fends off moisture during snowstorms
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft traps and retains warmth on the hill
- Individually sewn beadwork adds individuality to each mitten
- Item #ASI003V
- Q & A
SUPER WARM TONS OF COMPLIMENTS!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are the best gloves I’ve ever had, kinda easy to beat considering I had a real crappy pair, and after 6 years of use they sorta fell apart. But these gloves are super warm, look awesome, and got more compliments than any other piece of gear I’ve ever gotten! Worth every penny at this price also! Really well made, and super cool beading on top! Y’all seriously cannot top these gloves! Got them last week during my ski vacation so haven’t used them that much, but I’ve only heard great things! Will update when I have more info on em’!