It seems like the more fashionable gloves are the less function they serve on the ski slopes; not the Astis Pocahontas Mitten. This mitten blends fashion, waterproofing, and warmth to keep you feeling good and performing even better on the hill.
- Hand-sewn mittens suitable for skiing and après-skiing
- Soft, strong suede leather shell with colorful, creative beadwork
- Silicon injection enhances overall waterproofing for snowy weather
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft maintains warmth and moisture management
- Item #ASI004Y
- Q & A
Beautiful and functional
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My skinny, Ratnaud’s afflicted fingers really appreciated these gloves. They seem to be as warm as if not warmer than my Hestra electric mitts. Cold thumb only when I grab the chair lift, which is pretty amazing. Also really enjoy how easily they slip over my ski jacket, no tugging or fighting with the cuff. I wear a Hestra size 7 and I’m a size small in Astis even with long fingers.