- High-quality light-brown suede leather hand-sewn in the USA is injected with silicone at the tannery for high weather-resistance, great dexterity, and durability
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation prevents freezing fingers
- Length and cut allows jacket sleeve to fit in gauntlet without bunching and protects against cold and snow on deep pow days
- Fur trim and hand-stitched beadwork on the gauntlet make the gloves double as works of art
- Gloves will have slight variations due to their hand-crafted uniqueness
- Item #ASI0006
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 160lbs
I have had these gloves for the past 3 years and they are amazing. Once broken in they fit great, are extremely warm (almost too warm) and so far have held up very well. I use them quite a bit but the outside temps should be below freezing. One perk is that I receive compliments all the time! From Men, Women, Kids.... almost every time I am on the lift line. One thing I would change is to have a Wrist Cord installed so they can hang off my wrist when I have to take them off. I don't want to worry about dropping them as snow gets in the cuff area pretty easily.
These are so goo I am considering a mitten set.
CON: They are expensive.