Uma GT Short-Sleeve Camou Jersey
Patience is a virtue, and though it's sometimes easy feel a bit antsy, waiting things out can be rewarding. Take Assos' expansion of its women's line for example — while we may have been wishing the brand would bring more offerings to our wardrobes in years past, we're pretty sure that the time spent waiting was well worth it with all-new pieces that stand out against the overly simplistic block colors of years past, like the Uma GT Short-Sleeve Camou Jersey. This lightweight and breathable top offers a balance of style and tech, using a bold pattern that stands out, but without skimping on performance-oriented details. It uses Type.112 Dual fabric — a light and breathable offering with fast-drying, and extreme wicking properties, as well as odor control, to keep you fresh and dry when you're breaking a sweat on steep canyon climbs. Assos employs its new women's-specific regular fit in the Uma, using body mapping to keep things sleek, but with a little less compression than its race-tuned kits, keeping comfort the priority.
- A breathable and style-savvy top for road rides
- Lightweight fabric wicks actively, dries quickly
- Bold pattern stands out against solid-color jerseys
- Odor control helps you stay fresh when you break a sweat
- New women's specific regular fit is mapped for clean fit
- Raglan sleeves keep mobility a priority
- Stash your essentials in 3 deep back pockets
- Item #AAS009R
- Type.112 dual fabric
- UPF Rating
- three rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 12, 2021
Why even have sizing charts????
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
Bought the size that I thought would fit based on the size chart. Not only too small, not just cycling-clothes-are-tight small, but so small I could not bring the zipper together around my waist.