UMA GT NS Jersey
Don’t let the summer heat get you down, instead, don the UMA GT NS Jersey from Assos and stay cooler on those fast-paced weekday group rides or longer weekend jaunts. Constructed of lightweight and breathable materials and devoid of any sleeves that can trap excessive body heat, it'll see heavy rotation during the summer months.
It's constructed of Assos' Type.112 Dual Tex, a fast-drying, double yarn textile with an open structure offering impressive moisture management and breathability. It also prevents snagging, offers UPF35 sun protection, resists odors, and helps stabilize the jersey. Quick drying Simesh panels are utilized on the sides to bolster breathability while offering exceptional stretchiness. One detail we really like is its latest collar construction that eliminates irritation prone seams and the full-length Camlock zipper that lets you dump heat on extended climbs. The fit features Assos' regularFit which is a body-mapped performance fit that's a little less aggressive than its Aero Racing line and permits a relaxed, yet refined performance fit that gives you a little bit more breathing room on those stifling days.
Lastly, the UMA GT NS uses Assos' much-lauded triple ramp pockets complete with headphone opening for convenience. It has plenty of room for ride snacks and spare inner tubes and is optimally located for easy access. Internal seams create a lip that keeps items from getting jettisoned over rough roads.
- Assos' sleeveless jersey for summertime rides
- Type.112 Dual Tex textile wicks and breathes
- Simesh side panels promote ventilation for better cooling
- Triple Ramp Pockets are easy to access and keep items secure
- Full-length Camlock zipper adjusts incoming airflow
- Collar construction features minimal seams improving the fit and comfort
- regularFit is body-mapped and a little less aggressive than its Aero Racing line
- Item #AAS00BA
- [face fabric] Type.112 Dual Tex, [sides] Simesh,
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2020
OMG! This runs really small. Size up x2.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 115 lbs
I wear a XS/0 in most things, but tend to like my bike jerseys and other sportswear a little loose. I ordered a S in this jersey, and I think it *may* have fit a Barbie doll. The fabric was great, and I loved the construction, but there was absolutely no way this size was going to work.