Select a Size
Select a Color
UMA GT Summer Evo Half Tight
On summertime days when the group-ride sets out at high-noon on a four-hour tour, a single layer of sunscreen may not be up to the task of fully protecting the legs from direct UV rays. The Assos UMA GT Summer Evo Half Tights offer comfortable and performance-oriented support that is also UPF 50+ rated. Compressive panels along the legs offer light support for your working muscles without making you feel as though you're in a pair of racing tights. As the temps continue to climb, the Type.429 fabric works to offer a highly-breathable ride that also minimizes odor-buildup.
Assos adds an UMA GT EVO chamois that uses 8mm of memory foam to provide comfort for all-day riding as well as short training efforts. The 3D waffle pattern blends three-layers of perforated foam that boost breathability to keys areas while in the saddle and minimizes the total amount of padding needed to perform. To keep the waistline comfortable and pinch-free, the 2L waist design uses a folded front panel, creating a smooth transition between the fabric and your body. And in case your ride happens to extend into the twilight hour, reflective accents on the rear leg enhance low-light visibility.
- Full-length protection from summertime UV rays
- Regular fit fabric lightly compresses where needed
- Soft and breathable for ride-long comfort and performance
- Antibacterial treatment works to control odors
- Female-specific chamois for long and short training rides
- Reflective leg accents add low-light visibility
- Item #AASZ016
- Type.429 (80% polyester, 20% elastane)
- form-fitting, compressive
- UMA GT EVO
- Chamois Thickness
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?