Trail Liner Shorts
- Assos liner short for its mountain bike baggies
- Use its OFFROAD insert with 10mm of memory foam and elastic insert
- Targeted thickness at the rear for optimal comfort and support
- 3D waffle perforated foam increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- Aerofit warp-knit is woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation
- Removable and flexible impactPad has a perforated surface for breathability
- goldenGate technology interrupts the stitching along the insert for more three-dimensional freedom of movement
- Item #AAS00BG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 165lbs
All I can say is wow. I had ridden Assos road gear in the past, was always happy with the fit and function so when time to purchase new MTB gear, I figured I would give this a try. I purchased the Rally short, trail liner and trail short sleeve jersey. First impressions brought in by the packaging alone led me to believe I was in for a treat...really nice touch. Upon opening the packages, the feel and quality of the finish delivered. As good as it looked and felt, I immediately thought; "how good can it be?", then i put it on. The fit and overall comfort is incredible and on the first ride I literally forgot i was wearing anything. Luckily for other trail users, the clothes were really there. The waist bands are probably the nicest fitting and comfortable I've experienced, the jersey is both loose and snug in all the right places. I was left completely impressed and will definitely purchase more. Only thing to consider is sizing when buying this. I'm typically a U.S> medium in most everything, but I sized up to large and was good to go.