Trail Knee Protectors
When a little light protection is all you need to boost your confidence, slide on the Assos Trail Knee Protectors. With lightweight construction, and breathable materials, the Trail Knee Protectors make the ideal partner for berm-blasting days that push you just a bit outside of your comfort zone. They are built to be minimalist, with no burly pad to soak up impact, but rather Assos' own dyneRope fabric at the front that shields you from abrasion with fifteen-times the strength of steel, so your knees can stay scuff-free in the event that you miscalculate your line and a root sends you sideways. Assos employs Type.429 Titanio fabric in back for exceptional breathability, and added UPF 50 sun protection that keeps you shielded from harsh rays on the ride.
- Light coverage to shield your knees from skid and scuffs
- Slim build skips bulk for easy pedaling and comfort
- dyneRope fabric holds up to abrasion with 15-times steel strength
- Let your skin breathe with Type.429 Titanio fabric in back
- UPF 50+ protection keeps your legs shielded from harsh rays
- Item #AAS00BS
- [front panel] dyneRope, [rear panel] Type.429 Titanio
- UPF Rating
- [rear panel] 50
- Recommended Use
- cross country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 13, 2019
Disappointment and confusing sizing.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 210 lbs
I have waited some time for these to become available. I really wanted these for my wife to have peddle bite protection as well as knee protection, Not much to them for the price. I don't think they would give much peddle protection at all. If they would have fit me I probably would have still tried them out. The size II fell off my legs. I asked for tech advice on the sizing. The comment was that ASSO did not give much info on sizing.