Trail Arm Protectors
The Trail Arm Protectors from Assos might look like some run-of-the-mill arm warmers, however, they're much more than that. They're actually superlight sleeves made for the rigors of mountain biking and constructed of tough textiles to protect against abrasion. So if you're looking for a bit of skin protection between you and the trail and don’t want the excessive bulk and heat of pads, these are your protectors.
Assos' uses its proprietary dyneRope material to construct the sleeve-like Arm Protectors. It's a ripstop, densely woven, armor-like textile that's fifteen times stronger than steel and known for its impressive durability. It's blended with polyethylene that's strategically placed to protect the vulnerable and soft skin of the forearms from limbs, shrubs, rock outcroppings, and other trail hazards. The inner panel uses its PushPull fabric which is a soft, flexible material that adds UPF50+ protection against the sun's rays on those long, exposed days in the saddle.
- Superlight protective sleeves for mountain biking
- Made of tough textiles for protection against abrasion
- For riders who don’t want the bulk of pads, yet want next-to-skin coverage
- dyneRope, an armor-like textile, keeps forearms shielded from the trail hazards
- The inner panel is constructed with PushPull, a soft flexible material that adds UPF protection
- Item #AAS00BR
- [outer panel] dynRope, [inner panel] Type.429 Titanio
- UPF Rating
- [inner panel] 50
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?