Mornings are no time for thin socks.
When the alarm goes off at 5:00 a.m. in late March, it's easy to lose perspective on your training plan, hit snooze, and roll back into the warm sheets. Assos' tiburuSocks_evo8 take (some of) the sting out of the chilly, pre-work training rides of spring by offering your feet some soft, warm succor. The prospect of toasty toes may be enough to motivate you to get out the door, and once you're 10 minutes into your ride, you'll be glad that you did.
- A two-pack of midweight socks for shoulder season cycling
- Robust construction insulates against brisk morning air
- Mid-height cuff eliminates ankle gaps and bootie-on-skin abrasion
- Two-pack ensures you'll never face cool morning departures without a pair
- Item #AAS007Y
- Q & A
The Cadillac of socks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: II
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
Great socks. I wear them all the time! Working out, riding, at work, lounging around the house. They are comfy and feel great! Keeps your feet warm when you are starting a ride on a cold morning, but will breathe once your feet warm up and start sweating.