Suisse Fed Socks
- Designed in conjunction with the SUISSE Cycling Federation
- Designed to show your allegiance or match the jersey and shorts
- The material helps transport moisture away from the surface of the skin
- Constructed to provide optimal support to your arches
- The toe and heel pads are reinforced to improve longevity
- Item #AAS00BY
- 70% nylon, 30% elastane
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 months
What do you think about this product?
March 27, 2019
- I've used it several times
There are a lot of differences between me at my local race, and Nino Schurter representing Switzerland at the World Championships, but my socks aren't one of those things anymore! These are rebadged Equipe socks, which means light weight, relatively high cut (5 inches or so), and moisture wicking. I can't think of many better socks for summer riding!