Select a size:
Spring/Fall Long-Sleeve Skin Layer
When hot cocoa and watching spring classics or early season cyclocross pull you back into the warmth of the house, the mid-weight Spring/Fall Long-Sleeve Skin Layer from Assos provides essential protection to brave chilly conditions. Thin enough to fit under a thermal jersey or cycling jacket, and comfortable with seamless construction, the Skim Layer is a versatile piece for your cycling closet. It can also extend to other endeavors like hiking or cross-training. The soft synthetic blend uses a handful of carbon fiber strands to add strength and durability for frequent wear.
- Layer up with mid-weight protection on fall and spring rides
- Seamless fabrics comfort during endless base-miles
- Long-sleeve design is thin enough to layer under cycling jackets
- Carbon fiber strands add strength and durability for frequent use
- Item #AASZ01Z
- synthetic fibers, 3% carbon fiber
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.