Select a Size
Select a Color
SkinFoil NS Summer Base Layer
- A highly breathable base layer for summer cycling
- Moisture-wicking transport mesh and new v-cut neck increase airflow
- The sleeveless design keeps you from overheating on stifling days
- Seamless construction and the non-restrictive cut fits great under a jersey
- Fabric is spun on tubular machines to increase comfort
- The careful blend of yarns and compression react to your perspiration intensity
- Item #AAS00BD
- 85% nylon, 15% polyester
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 168 lbs
Felt like wearing a cheese grater. Not comfortable against the skin. Tried it one a realized there was no way I wanted to ride with it
April 13, 2020
Use a base-layer in the Summer?
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 240 lbs
Yes, I have some Assos Campionissimo Jersey's that have this mesh built-in, so I bought this SkinFoil to use with the jerseys that don't. It does help with moisture-wicking and temperature regulation. The funny thing about hot weather is that on long days, a sweaty cyclist can get rather chilly as the day cools off. Assos SkinFoils are great at retaining enough moisture that the fabric and voids create these nice little micro-climates that keep you warm. It seems counter-intuitive, but it works.
July 26, 2019
Assos quality (and price) - easy sizing
- I've used it several times
I dig the simplicity of Assos sizing -- especially as ridiculous as cycling kit sizing can be. It works very well to help regulate temperature (so far every ride with them exceeded 90 F), but I did not notice any more performance out of these -vs- Pearl Izumi baselayer tanks that I also use. Overall, I'd recommend if you concern is a solid fit -- if its price, these may not be the best choice.
July 6, 2019
Excellent base layer
Love the fit and Assos quality. Love cheaper Craft base layers as much, but the Assos feels like you are wearing something really special.