SkinFoil NS Summer Base Layer
- A highly breathable base layer for summer cycling
- Moisture-wicking transport mesh and new v-cut neck increase airflow
- The sleeveless design keeps you from overheating on stifling days
- Seamless construction and the non-restrictive cut fits great under a jersey
- Fabric is spun on tubular machines to increase comfort
- The careful blend of yarns and compression react to your perspiration intensity
- Item #AAS00BD
- Q & A
Assos quality (and price) - easy sizing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I dig the simplicity of Assos sizing -- especially as ridiculous as cycling kit sizing can be. It works very well to help regulate temperature (so far every ride with them exceeded 90 F), but I did not notice any more performance out of these -vs- Pearl Izumi baselayer tanks that I also use. Overall, I'd recommend if you concern is a solid fit -- if its price, these may not be the best choice.
Excellent base layer
Love the fit and Assos quality. Love cheaper Craft base layers as much, but the Assos feels like you are wearing something really special.