Mille GT Winter No Chamois Bib Tight
Instead of purchasing five new thermal tights for the colder winter training months, the Assos Mille GT Winter No Chamois Bib Tight provides a possible budget-saving alternative. As the title suggests, these are Assos’ trusted and proven Mille GT cycling tights without the chamois. This small but important omission allows you to continue to train in your familiar summer riding bibs while adding the high-quality thermal insulation of Assos’ RX fabrics on top.
Throughout most of the Mille GT, you’ll find thermal RX Heavy fabric that boasts wind and water protection from winter’s frosty hold and light precipitation along your routes. ECO water-repellent treatment is added to this for extra measure and to extend your riding comfort. The rear of the legs receives RX Light thermal fabric to allow for slight heat-loss to avoid that stuffy feeling that can come from uniform materials on lesser quality tights.
The Mille GT is intended to be everyday cycling wear and uses regularFit instead of the more racingFit compression found in dedicated racing apparel. Flexible bib straps connect to the Stabilizer V3 mesh backing, which has limited stretch to help maintain the support and structure needed for hours of comfort on base-mile quests. And seeing you home safely as the sun goes down are reflective panels on the calves.
- Insulated winter cycling tight with no chamois
- Fits over summer cycling shorts and bibs
- Comfortable regular fit for a full winter of chasing base miles
- Water resistant fabric for light shower protection
- Supportive bib straps to maintain a streamlined appearance
- Item #AASZ01A
- [membran laminate] ECO water-repellent, [face fabric] RX Heavy, [backs of legs] RX Light
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech, Stabilizer V3
- calf details
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?