Select a Size
Select a Color
Mille GT NS Jersey
Forget whatever the "rules" say; on the hottest summer rides the Mille GT NS Jersey from Assos will help you stay cooler. Benefitting from lightweight and breathable materials and devoid of any sleeves that trap excessive body heat from escaping, it'll be your go-to jersey when the mercury heads towards triple digits.
On the front of the jersey, it's constructed of Assos' Type.157 Stripe textile, a lightweight knit built to ventilate with built-in odorControl and UPF35 sun protection. Stripe Tex is a breathable, stretchy circular knit that wicks moisture to the surface where it can evaporate quickly so you stay cooler and drier. It's further bolstered with quick-drying mesh side panels and its latest collarless constructions that eliminates irritation prone seams and contains a patented stabilizer for smooth zipping and unzipping to dump excess heat. The fit features Assos' regularFit, a body-mapped performance fit that's a little less aggressive than it's Aero Racing line and benefits from materials with strategic stretch permitting a relaxed, yet refined performance fit that gives you a little bit more breathing room on those stifling days.
On the back, Assos deploys Simesh which offers great breathability and stability with mono-stretch and UPF35 sun protection. Just down from that is it's Stabilizator S7 Knit, a lightweight and strong material that creates a cooling panel. It helps maintain stability and alignment along with providing UPF30 protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Lastly, the Mille GT NS uses Assos' much-lauded triple ramp pocket design complete with headphone opening for your convenience. It has plenty of room for ride snacks and spare inner tubes and is optimally located for easy access. Internal seams create a lip that keeps items from getting jettisoned over rough roads.
- Assos' sleeveless jersey for the hottest summer rides
- Triple Ramp Pockets are optimally located for ease of access and security
- Type.157 Stripe Tex is a breathable, highly wicking, and quick to dry
- Simesh on the rear ventilates a provides stability
- Stabilizator S7 Knit creates a cooling panel on the back of the jersey
- Collarless Construction uses minimal seams for a dialed fit and comfort
- regularFit is less aggressive than its Aero Racing line
- Item #AAS00B8
- [face fabric] Type.157 Stripe Tex, [sides] mesh, [back] Simesh, Stabilizator S7 Knit,
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- rear tabs
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?