legWarmer_evo7 Leg Warmers
Keep your legs warm on chilly fall rides and long, winding descents with the Assos legWarmer_evo7 Leg Warmers. Made from thermal, elastic, and breathable RX Medium fabric with a water-resistant coating, these warmers add versatility to your kit with cozy warmth and weather-blocking functionality. A curved top sits against your hip to keep these warmers in place and avoid the need for a ride-interrupting repositioning, and right/left specific cuts make for exceptional comfort across the miles. At the back of the legs, reflective elements increase visibility to motorists in low-light and dreary winter conditions.
- Assos' legwarmers adding shoulder season vesatility to bibs
- Ideal protection for warmth on cool starts and chilly descents
- Easily stored in your jersey pocket until needed
- The anatomic cut provides excellent mobility while staying firmly in place
- Curved top fits the shape of your hip while pedaling
- Medium-weight fleecy RX material strikes a balance between warmth and fit
- Durable water repellent treatment sheds water
- Item #AAS005I
- 62% polyamide, 18% polyester, 18% elastane, 2% polyurethane elastomer
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2016
If you read my reviews you know I don't buy into the kool-aid of Assos (or any kit maker). Assos gear is expensive. The marketing and nomenclature is often strange and over the top. And some items from Assos (e.g., gloves, shoe covers) don't measure up to the reference quality set by Assos bib-shorts. HOWEVER... no one in the sport of cycling designs better bibshorts, jerseys, winter caps, and cold weather jackets (tho expensive). Add Assos evo7 leg/arm warmers to the list of Assos greatness. These leg warmers are perfect for cold Spring/Fall morning starts. The feel of the textiles is luxurious (really). The fit is perfect (and R/L specific). The sewing is perfect. Best of all, is the extended leg design up into the thigh. This unique design causes these to stay up better than other leg warmers -and- without a band digging unsightly and uncomfortably into your mid-upper thigh. Brilliant. Note: Put these on FIRST. Then slide your bibshorts over them. Easy.
October 18, 2015
What's the difference between the evo7 and s7 leg warmers?
August 9, 2016
My best guess is not much. I think evo7 is the latest model.