Select a Size
Select a Color
Fastlane Rock Short-Sleeve Jersey
The Assos Fastlane Rock Short-Sleeve Jersey rolls with vibrant, geometric energy on summertime training rides. A blend of fabrics on the front, sleeves, and rear of the Fastlane speaks to its performance-focused construction and promotes significant UV ray protection during extended training miles. As you're pushing high-watts on interval sessions, the circular structure of the Type.105 Hill fabric promotes chest and abdomen comfort and freedom of movement during heavy breathing. Stabilizator V7 fabric on the rear of the Fastlane works to speed up evaporation as well as stabilizes pocket contents as you dance out of the saddle on steep climbs. The smooth, raw-cut sleeves reduce pinching, and the Push Pull Light fabric — developed by Assos — offers a quick-drying, warp-knit that is also UPF 50+.
As loaded as the specs are for the Fastlane, Assos goes a step further and uses their Triple Ramp Pocket system that incorporates textile-lids to the rear-pockets for that next level of snack protection. And a full-length zipper maximizes ventilation potential.
- Warm weather training jersey in a vibrant colorway
- Blended fabrics offer comfortable fit and UPF protection
- Lightweight and breathable for extended summer riding
- Raw-cut sleeves add smooth transition and comfort
- Triple Ramp Pockets secure contents
- Full-length zip for maximum ventilation
- Item #AASZ00S
- [face fabric] 67% polyester, 19% elastane, 14% polyamide, [front] Type.105 Hill, [sleeves] Push Pull Light, [back] Stabilizator v7
- UPF Rating
- [front] 15, [sleeves] 50+, [back] 30
- 3 rear (textile-lidded)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling, time trial, trail
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2020
Great, well ventilated jersey
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
I own this jersey in both the booster and all black colors. I have a couple other Assos limited run jerseys and a couple from their RS line. These are a step well above previous limited edition jerseys and are closest to the RS line in terms of quality. I do recommend a base layer to add to this specific jersey (like the Assos summer skinfoil SS) as the white parts are a little see-though once fitted