Equipe RS Spring Fall Jacket
The Equipe RS Spring Fall jacket from Assos expertly balances the insulation and breathability we need for hard efforts on cool days, pairing shielding and venting features to keep our temperature regulated from ride start to end.
Assos’ twinDeck construction pairs the jacket’s main breathable textile on the exterior and a polypropylene terry on the interior to promote air flow and insulate. Featured on the front panel and back of the Equipe RS, twinDeck wicks moisture away from the body so we don’t become chilled and clammy during the cooldown. For optimal comfort and aerodynamics, Assos employs their Sonic-SN fabric on the sleeves to wick moisture and provides light insulation. The three rear pockets provide plenty of room to store gloves and fuel and have a sleek textile lid to help things stay put while on the ride, and the ribbed hem keeps in the jacket in place and secure.
- Shoulder season jacket for hard efforts in cool temperatures
- twinDeck construction insulates and breathes to keep comfortable
- Diffusor vents on shoulders draw in cool air to regulate temperature
- Trim aeroFit enhances speed and compresses for muscle endurance
- Three rear pockets to stow any additional layers or fuel
- Ribbed rear hem keeps jacket laying flat and in place throughout the ride
- Item #AASZ00O
- polypropylene, nylon, elastane
- fall, spring
- front vents
- three rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 8, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
Assos has gotten extremely good at their use of different fabrics throughout their pieces. This is probably the very best example of that. What you don't see in these pictures is the inside of the jacket, which is complimented with a thin but dense layer of quilted material that is extremely good at insulating your front half from cool wind. The back half is thinner, allowing for body heat to escape so you don't end up a sweaty but cold mess. The sleeves are ribbed and do a great job of reducing that cool wind as well. Overall? Money well spent and this thing feels absolutely luxurious. Pairs really well with an Assos Skinfoil spring/fall long-sleeve underneath