Select style & size:Select options
Equipe RS Spring Fall Jacket
The Equipe RS Spring Fall jacket from Assos expertly balances the insulation and breathability we need for hard efforts on cool days, pairing shielding and venting features to keep our temperature regulated from ride start to end.
Assos’ twinDeck construction pairs the jacket’s main breathable textile on the exterior and a polypropylene terry on the interior to promote air flow and insulate. Featured on the front panel and back of the Equipe RS, twinDeck wicks moisture away from the body so we don’t become chilled and clammy during the cooldown. For optimal comfort and aerodynamics, Assos employs their Sonic-SN fabric on the sleeves to wick moisture and provides light insulation. The three rear pockets provide plenty of room to store gloves and fuel and have a sleek textile lid to help things stay put while on the ride, and the ribbed hem keeps in the jacket in place and secure.
- Shoulder season jacket for hard efforts in cool temperatures
- twinDeck construction insulates and breathes to keep comfortable
- Diffusor vents on shoulders draw in cool air to regulate temperature
- Trim aeroFit enhances speed and compresses for muscle endurance
- Three rear pockets to stow any additional layers or fuel
- Ribbed rear hem keeps jacket laying flat and in place throughout the ride
- Item #AASZ00O