Equipe RS Rapidfire S9 Long-Sleeve Chronosuit
- A wind-tunnel tested suit for shedding seconds off your lap
- Type.701kompressor fabric reduces friction and adds mobility
- Cube construction wicks moisture and increases breathability
- A-Lock Engineering keeps your suit in place to improve performance
- Butterfly pattern reduces number of seams to prevent irritation
- ergoBox design adds stability and stays in place
- superAir microShock foam absorbs shock and fills gap from pedaling
- Rear zipper reduces drag to increase speed
- Item #AASZ00L
- Type.701kompressor (40% polyester, 32% nylon, 28% elastane)
- 1 rear (mesh, radio)
- Recommended Use
- time trial
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 7, 2020
Loved it...until it came apart in 6 mos!
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 173 lbs
Assos is slipping. Thought I had scored buying their Chronosuit on a clearance from Backcountry. After 15-20 rides, the zipper is pulling away from the backing, and Backcountry (which services all warranty requests) will not replace but only will give store credit for the clearance price, not nearly enough to replace the item. Very unhappy with Assos and Backcountry.