Select a size:
Assosories Summer/Fall Short-Sleeve Skin Layer
If you’re covering year-round riding with a single baselayer, chances are you’ve been uncomfortably cold or warm at some point during the calendar. Assos makes clothing tuned to meet the demands of intense training during each season. And the Assosories Summer/Fall Short-Sleeve Skin Layer is constructed to take the bite out of the crisp air of spring and autumn without overheating you when you get up on the pedals. A close-fitting, next-to-skin cut ensures the layer can effectively wick sweat away to keep you comfortable as well as not bunch under your jerseys or thermal jackets. Assos uses soft synthetic fabrics for warmth with a bit of carbon fiber integrated for this performance baselayer's durability.
- Medium weight baselayer for the cooler miles that bookend summer
- Next-to-skin construction helps manage moisture transfer and evaporation
- Lightly insulated to work well with lightweight thermal jerseys and vests
- Short-sleeve design helps avoid overheating and works with short-sleeve jerseys
- Item #AASZ01Y
- synthetic, 3% carbon fiber
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.